POULTICE (one-point) - Peat is a natural remedy created as a result of rotting plants in the aquatic environment with the participation of microorganisms and low access of air, widely used in the recovery and biological regeneration.
Peat its healing properties thanks to the high heat capacity and weak heat conductivity, while the enormous wealth of biochemical compounds, among which are of great importance humic acids. These acids are responsible for the character of bactericidal, virucidal and anti-inflammatory treatments mud.
The mud further comprising: bitumen, pectin, cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin, and huminy, the biologically active compounds of the hormonal type, enzymes, antibiotics; inorganic compounds: magnesium sulfate, potassium compounds, aluminum, iron, calcium, sodium, silicon and the microbiological (aerobic, anaerobic, and fungi).
The therapeutic mud is the resultant of the thermal, mechanical, chemical and physiological.
The therapeutic mud:
- local overheating of the tissue,
- increase in cell metabolism.
- muscle relaxation,
- increase extensibility of collagen,
- facilitate drainage lymph
- accelerate the absorption of exudates,
- inhibiting the formation of inflammatory mediators
- tanning action, astringent and sorption
- increase diuresis,
- normalization of the gastric pH,
- increase the secretion of bile,
- stimulus effect on the endocrine glands.
Indications in medicine:
- chronic degenerative and rheumatoid,
- post-traumatic organ motion,
- muscle contractures,
- soft tissue rheumatism.
- chronic back pain,
- Bechterew's disease,
- contracture Duputrena,
- calcaneal spur,
- traumatic peripheral nerve
- palsy and spastic paresis,
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, biliary tract, respiratory tract,
- gynecological diseases: infertility, chronic inflammation of the reproductive organs, climacteric syndrome.